1. Responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
3. Understanding Aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on)
3. The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
4. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
5. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.