Everywhere I turn or every website I visit for, someone is promoting a webinar. Especially right now – with COVID-19, most of the businesses are in self-quarantine mode. So, they are trying to utilize this time by conducting webinars. But what is a webinar? It is an interactive online seminar that anyone with an internet connection and the required software can view over the web. In these webcasts, you can give presentations, execute product demonstrations, educate on a particular topic and deliver world-wide messages to some thousands of people at a time.
Nearly 60% of marketers are using webinars as a content marketing tool. With more businesses hosting these, attendees are becoming shrewd. So, if you’re also looking to create brand awareness or generate high-quality leads or increase the understanding of your services and products, then you must choose this great option.
In today’s post, I’m going to walk you through some best webinar platforms, How to do a webinar your audience will love, generating leads, why this web conferencing is important for business, etc. So, let’s get started.
How to create great Webinars?
Webinars provide you with the chance to build a more personal relationship with your prospects, dig deeper into the topics, build your brand a place where people will come for important information. A great webinar is a well planned, organized and executed by knowing the specific needs of your audience.
So now if you’re ready to create a great webinar for your business, then follow the below steps. These steps will definitely help you in creating a great webinar from scratch.
- Choose a date and time – You should choose a date and time that works well for all your attendees in different time zones.
- Choose your webinar topic – Choose the topic wisely and make sure the topic will motivate and educate the attendees.
- Choose the right webinar platform.
- Customize your branding – Choose a theme for your webcast, a relevant image and add your logo to ensure the design reflects your brand.
- Create a webinar landing page – You shouldn’t forget to create a landing page. Make sure you provide important information like the name of the topic, speaker information, date & time, what your attendees will learn, etc. in the landing page as it helps in driving registrations.
- Write a blog post about your Webinar – To promote in advance, write a blog post about the same and share this in social media even though if you don’t have many followers.
- Create a hashtag for your webinar – Webinars require promotion too. So, create a hashtag and promote it. These hashtags help people find an easy way to talk about it on social media platforms.
- Send out your webinar invitations – Send the invitations to the audience in your email list or your followers in social media to get more people to attend.
- Build webinar content – Build the content you are going to present in the webinar wisely.
- Do a practice run – Practice your free webinar several times before you go live to ensure that everything goes off without a hitch.
- Host your webinar – Finally, when the day’s arrived, host your webinar live. Don’t forget to record as well in order to add in your website later or upload it to a video sharing platform.
- Follow up – After the webinar, follow up with your attendees by sending a mail within 24 hours thanking them for joining you. You can also ask them to send a feedback or share their experience in any of your social media platforms.
- Make your webinar recording available – A recorded webinar is a great way to keep generating the leads even after the hosting was finished. When you publish your recordings in the follow up email or your website or social media channels, it creates extra interest regarding the same and also broaden your reach.
With these steps, you’ve got an idea about how to create a great webinar. Before creating one for your business, you should also know about the best webinar platforms in 2020. Have a look at them in the below section.
What are the best webinar tools available in 2020?
With more people working from home because of the coronavirus outbreak, every marketer is hosting webinars these days. Using software or tool is the right way to interact with your leads and engage with them. The best software for running webinars help you deliver high-quality live video, makes it easy to record, interact through chat, and follow up without any difficulties.
As the market is flooded with options to pick, choosing the best webinar software is the main question for many of us. But don’t worry; I’m here to walk you through the best webinar tools that help in running your own webinar strategy up.
- Zoho Webinars
- Zoom Webinar
Why is Webinar important for Business?
A webinar is the beginning of a relationship with your new clients. The number of attendees will not matter unless it is converted into sales and the relationship is further stimulated. Today everyone has internet access so ultimately everyone can access Webinars. If you are an educational institution or a marketing company or a B2B or a SaaS or whatever the business you’re into, hosting a webinar will add value if done right.
Here are some of the reasons why webinars are great for business.
- You can communicate with some hundreds of people at a time from anywhere in the world from the comfort of your office or home.
- These positions you as an expert in your industry.
- They keep your audience engaged.
- As it is a cost-effective method, there is no need to spend more money on promoting your business.
- You can share a tremendous amount of information with your audience.
- These help in generating new (quality) leads to your business.
- Helps in building relationships with your audience.
- You can speed up your sales process
I think now you got an answer for why are webinars important for the business.
If you think of any important thing that I missed about conducting successful webinars, do let me know in the below comments section!